Monday 19 April 2010

Actors


Eve:

I play Eve, the main character. She is a simple character who is on the run from a possesive stalker. She is frighetened and fragile yet determined to get away from who is chasing her.
We felt that I was best to play this role, as I fit the specification. My small height made me seem weak, and vulnerable.
However my dark hair makes me seem mysterious, and connotes darkness, thus death, and suggests a dark past.
Harley
The stalker is played by Harley Evans. We felt Harley fit the role, as he had a deep voice, as the main part he plays is the voice over in the opening, although he is on screen too, there is very little footage of his face, as we felt this added mystery, and captured the audience, as they may wish to find out more about the male, and want to see his face. We also keep his face hidden, as in alot of films it is more intimidating, if you cannot see your attackers face.












No comments:

Post a Comment