Tuesday 27 April 2010

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in your progression from it to the full product?

moving on from my continuiety task, i think i have fully learnt how to incoperate original ideas and ones i have been inspired by from other thriller films to fully achieve my aims in my thriller opening. The group planning, and construction in the premilimary task taught me the value of everyones own personal preferences and ideas, which coming together can create an imaginative production; this is very important when contstructing a piece for a large audience. Finding an appropiate soundtrack and title sequence is also something I believe to have learnt, as this was a part i mainly played in the editing of our thriller opening. I feel i have also learnt more advanced filming techniques such as ECU, tilt and over-the-shoulder shots and how these can be used to connotate my ideas and create the imagery I desire. I have also progressed in learning how to handle the technology used in the film making process, such as the video camera, and editing equipment.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - pleased to see all 7 questions answered here.

    You need to do one thing (2 minute job): for each question, add the question number in the title of the blog post (you did this for Q1 and 3, but need to ensure they're all done.

    ReplyDelete