Monday 19 April 2010

Script for voice over

This is the script used for the voice over Which is said by Eve's stalker (played by Harley Evans), and is played Throughout the opening, as it cuts between both shots of Eve and Harley. The voice over is used to capture the audiences interest while narrating the storyline, yet not giving too much away so that there is still an heir of mystery. It also adds an eerie element to our opening, and affirms it as a thriller.

'She is more beautiful than the last sunset of summer, or the first snow flake of winter, and she was mine but not anymore, she is gone, where? why? There is only one thing I know for certain, she will regret leaving me. I will be her biggest mistake! Her friends say I'm unstable, I'm obsessed, but the irreparable damage I will cause will make them understand. I will show them how it feels to be crushed to feel nothing, constantly numb. My heart is an open wound that wont heal. If I can't have her no one can. I make her suffer the pain I feel every day if only for a moment a second of what I feel, will make her understand how it feels to be me. I'm isolated, but I am not alone I am tormented by my thoughts constantly. I'm never fully conscious in a state of waking sleep. But now its her nightmare...'

Harley uses a deep voice while doing this piece, making the audience feel unease, as it represents how possesive he is of Eve.
The voice over is played throughout the opening, along with the soundtrack, and does not play throughout the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment